Monday 28 September 2015

A:Why did not you comelted the project?
B: I had finished the project in my computer,but my kids deleted it before i saved it .
A:Again?You said it last time.
B:Yes,last time was my son this time was my daughter.
A:But I know you just have one child.
B:Oh,yeah, I forgotten tell you my wife was pregnaut and I have a daughter too    .


A:Hey,Thomas! Where have you been ?Did you finish your work?
B:Sorry,what work? I totally forgot! I had a crazy party last night.
A:Oh,my god!Thomas your that today is the dead line.what should we do now?
B:Take easy,Bro!We still have few hours.We can finish the work this afternoon..
A:Are you crazy?We have a chemistry lab form 1:00-4:00pm.
B:Please bro! Dont worry! I will talk >>>>>>




                                  coco

1 comment:

  1. That was fantastic! Would you like to use your Editing Checklist on it?

    ReplyDelete